Make That Change?!

















I'm gonna make a change for once in my life
It's gonna feel real good :-)
Gonna make a difference, gonna make it right . . .

As I, turn up the collar on my favourite winter coat
This wind is blowing my mind
I see the kids in the street with not enough to eat
Who am I, to be blind? pretending not to see their needs

A summer's disregard, a broken bottle top and a one man's soul
They follow each other on the wind you know
Because they got nowhere to go
That's why I want you to know!

I'm starting from myself from today...
I'm asking him to change my ways
And no message could have been any clearer
If you want to make the world a better place
Take a look at yourself and then make a change!













I've been a victim of a selfish kind of love
It's time that I realize that there are some with no home
Not a nickel to loan…
Could it be really me? Pretending that they're not alone?

A willow deeply scarred…
Somebody's broken heart and a washed-out dream
They follow the pattern of the wind, you see
Because they got no place to be
That's why I'm starting with me!
















Lay down our fears and reach out and make a pact
Show him the love that is in our hearts
Let us bring salvation back
Just sending your love has the power to heal
So let's all give and share our love?!

Say the words, I'll lay love down for you
Just call my name, I am your friend
See then why do they keep teaching us such hate and cruelty?

We should give love over and over again...
I'm starting from myself from today...

Make that Change...